Taking church to the park!
Join us for a picnic in lieu of our church service.
On July 7th, we’ll gather at the park instead of Heritage High School for a fun time of fellowship and relaxation.
Here are a few details to help you out:
- The location is Forest Ridge Park, Shelter #1.
- The address of the park is 2100 Old NC Hwy 98, Wake Forest 27587.
- We’ll start gathering at 9:30am.
- Lunch will start around 11:00-ish.
- We’ll have cornhole and disc golf, music and fellowship, and there’s a great playground for the kids!
- After lunch, we’ll have a fun team-building game and then help the kids break open the piñatas!
- For food, Wellspring will provide burgers and hotdogs.
- Please bring a side or dessert to share.
There’s lots of seating at the picnic tables under the shelter, but feel free to bring your lawn tent and chairs if you prefer. Also, it’s going to be sunny and warm, so don’t forget the sunscreen!
Feel free to reach out via email with any questions! email@example.com