Join us in distributing 40,000 55,000 meals!
You are the key to ending hunger.
This event helped local and global communities, and you can still make a difference!
We delivered about 1,500 non-perishable food items to local food banks.
We packed 55,000 meals in 2 hours.
Will you …
- Pray that the communities receiving these meals will be blessed.
- Donate and join the families that have donated and help us raise the balance of about $10,000 to help distribute these meals globally. Any amount donated is helpful!
$70 feeds 1 person for 1 year.
$50 = 151 meals
$100 = 303 meals
$500 = 1,515 meals
- Invite family, friends and neighbors to also make a difference by using the sharing buttons below.
This is possible.
> Click this for Information posted earlier before the event. <
Please donate and register in advance at http://events.riseagainsthunger.org/wellspringchurch
For more information on our partner, Rise Against Hunger, see https://www.riseagainsthunger.org/how-we-work/
We’ll also be collecting non-perishable food to help local food banks (see below for a list of needs).
Join us Sunday, November 10th at 10am at Heritage High School.To get an idea of what to expect … check out the time lapsed video of a previous event below.
List of Current Needs for Local Food Pantries
- Peanut Butter
- Dried Beans
- Canned Fruit
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Vegetables
- Pasta / Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Meat (tuna, chicken)
- Canned Soup
- Chef Boyardee
- Snack Items (Granola Bars, Applesauce or Fruit Cups, etc.)
- Baby Food and Formula